Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Writing, Holidays

                            Holidays
In the holidays one of my favorite things I did was
go to my friends house.

My friend had a play station 2 and 2 controllers.
My cousin Riza and I went to stay there for 2 weeks. We went to the top of his mountain that he always climbs up. It was a really big mountain. The mountain was called the Three Kings mountain. It was so big that I got tied only a quarter of the way, that's how big it was.

While we were up the mountain we saw a park. The park had a long slide and a long firefox. It was a massive park. The slide was as tall as the adventure playground and the firefox was as long as the court. The park was as big as our School field,.The park even had a big slide to connect with a huge pool.

After we went home,we were so tied our legs and arms were so sore they were aching hard out!. I was tired and I was sore because my eyes were going to shut so i quickly made my bed and went to sleep. My friends mum said   “Look Tamati is asleep early and we haven’t even made dinner yet!” Then my friend woke me up for dinner and then I went over to the kitchen to get my dinner and  my friend said “ I don't like this ” and i said “ vegie’s are good for you ”.

Finally we went to the library at night with my friends dad. We asked him if we could take the phone, i pad and  laptop with us. He said we can take all three of them it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.