Sunday, 25 September 2016
Friday, 5 August 2016
What does fairplay mean to me?
WALT: interpret the meaning of Fair Play.
- Rules - By following the rules
- Respect - Respect The Coach.
- Working together - Work Together As A Team
- Being a good winner - Don’t Show off.
- Sharing - Passing it to your teammates
- Play your best - Playing Good
- Listen to the coach - Being Focus On The Coach
Wednesday, 13 July 2016
- 1 ½ cups of standard flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 3 large bananas (mashed)
- ¾ cups of chelsea white sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup of melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 175c. Coat muffin tin with nonstick spray or use paper cases. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt the aside. Combine bananas, Chelsea white sugar, eggs and melted butter in a large bowl. Fold in flour mixture until just combined and moist. Spoon evenly into muffin tin.
- Bake mini muffin for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 20 to 25 minutes.
Monday, 11 July 2016
- 3 cups of milk
- ⅓ cup of semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 eggs
- Put milk into a microwave-safe container and cook on high in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in chocolate, sugar and cinnamon. In small bowl, whisk an egg until smooth, then mix it into the chocolate mixture.
- Return to microwave and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until foamy (be careful not to let it boil.) Whisk until smooth and pour into 3 mugs. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
- 1 ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- 3 bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ⅓ cup of sour milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). lighting grease an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Combine sugar, butter, bananas, eggs,flour,baking soda, milk,salt and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl, beat well, pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out the clean.
- 2 cups of milk
- ⅓ of melted butter
- ¾ of sugar
- 1 cup of coconut
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Melt butter then add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.
- Mix well
- Pour into 10” pie plate.
- Bake 40 minutes at 350f degrees
- Pie makes its own crust.
Friday, 10 June 2016
This article is about a girl named Hera getting bullied by 2 girls Lyza and Rebecca.
Hera had a friend named Jules. Hera was hungry and Jules asked if Hera liked peanut butter and tuna. After school the next day Hera was still sick and she said she would walk home through King street bridge. But there were two girls there, They hey wannabe and started to tease her . Then she fainted the 2 girls tried to wake her. The 2 girls help Hera out and then in the next day she was better and the 2 girls started to be friends..
Friday, 13 May 2016
Accidental Plastics by Kate Potter
By reading this article I found out that thinks can be invented with plastics. There are a few people who invented things made from plastic.
Plastic literally means easy to bend or mould into different shapes. Plastic was discovered in the mid 1800s. First a man named John Wesley Hyatt invented a celluloid in 1869. Secondly, a man named Edouard Benedictus invented a safety glass.
How he made a safety glass by hitting a flask was by accident. He noticed that after the flask had fallen and banged on to the floor, it would stay in one place so he stayed up all night working how to make a safety glass.
And last a scientist named Alan Holloway made blue tack in 1970.
Wednesday, 9 March 2016
Week 6 Term 1 Saffron’s Skeleton by Marita Vandenberg
Read the text and then do the following Activities.