- 3 cups of milk
- ⅓ cup of semisweet chocolate, grated
- 1 teaspoon of white sugar
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 eggs
- Put milk into a microwave-safe container and cook on high in microwave for 2 minutes. Mix in chocolate, sugar and cinnamon. In small bowl, whisk an egg until smooth, then mix it into the chocolate mixture.
- Return to microwave and cook on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until foamy (be careful not to let it boil.) Whisk until smooth and pour into 3 mugs. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.