Pages

Friday 16 October 2015

Wiriting

In the 2015 i am most grateful of sports, milk and academic learning.
The reason that i am grateful of the sports is that i took place of cross-country and that i also took part in rugby league. The other reason that i am grateful of is academic learning because i can get better and better at my learning and now we have netbooks so it don’t get hard anymore. The last reason that i am grateful of is milk because it really helps my brain and that is make my brain smart and strong.

In 2016 i am going to try and achieve most of my writing, my reading and my maths. If there is anything

fun or another rugby league game i will be in it and take part in cross-country again and also i will be in the new basketball team .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.