Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Reading task kakapo

WALT: find the morale of the story
SC: find the hidden purpose of a story.




When you put something online you have complete control over who sees it.
Disagree
I disagree because i can’t control who sees it.

We can trust people that we meet online.
Disagree
I disagree with this statement is because that they can lie and put something bad about you.

If someone says something we don’t like online we need to tell an adult that we trust.
Agree
I agree with this statement is because that they can help you.

VOCABULARY - describe in your own words what these words mean:
  1. harasses
  2. anonymously
  3. privacy
  4. downside

A morale is a hidden meaning or purpose behind a story…. What is the morale of this story?





This a positive footprint.

Hey i like your photo and i hope you like it aswell and i hope you like my photo there is me and i have a toy truck in my hand.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.