Pages

Thursday 20 August 2015

Narrative Writing

Narrative writing .

In the middle of the night me and my friend was going to the movies to watch fast and the furious 7. It was exciting i wanted to go to the time zone as well because i got to excited.
When we went inside to theater me and my friend went and got some cotton candy it was like candy floss but on a stick.We got some popcorn and a drink each. Then we went to my friends house and played on his playstation 2.We played double player we even played cars 2.

Second his dad came in and tried to steal off me.So i ran off and battled him at the play ground and he still tried to get me.Then i lead him to my secert trap and he fell in to it i was
laughing at him he said to me he will get his revenge on me. And then i ran back to my friends house but he wasn’t home.He went to look for his dad. Then me and my friend went to the city it was so quiet there. Then his dad came and tried to get me and steal my money again then i ran so fast that he couldn’t catch me and then i went to the shops to trap him there.

Third i went to the market and then he went to the end of the shop waiting and waiting.
Then i he found me at the market so i trapped him there.Then the police came and i told them everything and then they arrested him.

And that is the end.    

1 comment:

  1. Well done mate I really like your work because it very good and you added how did you feel and this story is awesome.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.