Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

Glenbrae Kids

On Tuesday the 28th of March room 7 students from Glenbrae school went to visit Glenbrae kids. We arrived at the school and we saw a lot of children playing around. When we first got inside we had to sing our song (toro mai to ringa). When we finished one little kid came up to me and just sat on my lap. Then when it was time to play with the children my and my buddy Logan went outside then Logan went to someone else. Then i went back inside and found Coby all by himself so i chose him to be my second buddy. I talked to Coby and me and him went outside and played on all the objects that was there. Then when we left some of the kids didn't want us to leave.  
  Image result for glenbrae kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.